Learn how coal combustion products (CCP) can be used in the aggregates industry the during an upcoming workshop hosted by the Center for Applied Energy Research (CAER) and the American Coal Ash Association (ACAA). The workshop, “Coal Combustion Products Utilization and ...
Registration for the Industrial Minerals Association-North America (IMA-NA) 2013 Technology Workshop is open. The meeting will be held at the Marriott Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs on March 4-6. According to IMA-NA, it will include a strong line-up of topics and speakers, ...
To help producers deal with increased enforcement from the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA) will present an Alternative Case Resolution Initiative (ACRI) workshop from Tuesday through Thursday, Feb. 26-28, at NSSGA headquarters ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1082 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry684 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets403 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike228 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address227 Views