Learn how coal combustion products (CCP) can be used in the aggregates industry the during an upcoming workshop hosted by the Center for Applied Energy Research (CAER) and the American Coal Ash Association (ACAA). The workshop, “Coal Combustion Products Utilization and ...
Registration for the Industrial Minerals Association-North America (IMA-NA) 2013 Technology Workshop is open. The meeting will be held at the Marriott Fort Lauderdale Coral Springs on March 4-6. According to IMA-NA, it will include a strong line-up of topics and speakers, ...
To help producers deal with increased enforcement from the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA), National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA) will present an Alternative Case Resolution Initiative (ACRI) workshop from Tuesday through Thursday, Feb. 26-28, at NSSGA headquarters ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2392 Views
- Quarry blast leaves huge holes in nearby home973 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...579 Views
- How to become a more productive worker317 Views
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry303 Views