Statistics show that mining accidents tend to increase during April and May, when many intermittently operated mining operations begin producing again, often with new employees who are unaware of the hazards of mining. So with spring right around the corner ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) is helping to arrange Spring Thaw workshops for members of the metal/non-metal mining industry. The workshops will help miners and mine operators identify hazards encountered when re-starting mining operations that may have been closed ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program607 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana422 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas397 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents293 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials234 Views