Statistics show that mining accidents tend to increase during April and May, when many intermittently operated mining operations begin producing again, often with new employees who are unaware of the hazards of mining. So with spring right around the corner ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) is helping to arrange Spring Thaw workshops for members of the metal/non-metal mining industry. The workshops will help miners and mine operators identify hazards encountered when re-starting mining operations that may have been closed ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections450 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest388 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?356 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company355 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations303 Views