Tags: World of Asphalt/Agg1
Michelin featured its XHA2 radial tire at AGG1 in San Antonio this week. The tire, built in part for quarry stockpile work, succeeds the XHA tire. The XHA 2 features a larger contact path, wider tread pattern, wider footprint, 9-percent deeper tread and ...
Pennies DO matter in an aggregates operation. In a recent conversation with Shane Buchanan, asphalt performance manager with Oldcastle Materials Group’s Asphalt Performance Team, about mix-design optimization, he told me how watching your pennies can save your operation millions. But it’s not ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting972 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve494 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry245 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime239 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem204 Views