Tags: World of Asphalt/Agg1
Michelin featured its XHA2 radial tire at AGG1 in San Antonio this week. The tire, built in part for quarry stockpile work, succeeds the XHA tire. The XHA 2 features a larger contact path, wider tread pattern, wider footprint, 9-percent deeper tread and ...
Pennies DO matter in an aggregates operation. In a recent conversation with Shane Buchanan, asphalt performance manager with Oldcastle Materials Group’s Asphalt Performance Team, about mix-design optimization, he told me how watching your pennies can save your operation millions. But it’s not ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher526 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks364 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident344 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution173 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing163 Views