Tags: World of Concrete (WOC) 2011
The innovative engine technology on the new STIHL MS 261 and MS 261 C-Q chain saws are said to reduce emissions up to 50 percent and provide up to a 20-percent increase in fuel efficiency as compared to previous models, ...
Honda has launched its new mid GX engines line at the 2011 World of Concrete trade show being held in Las Vegas Jan. 17-21, 2011. Completely redesigned for 2011, the new GX120, the GX160 and the GX200 are single-cylinder, horizontal-shaft ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility787 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections471 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company373 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?326 Views