Tags: World of Concrete (WOC) 2011
The innovative engine technology on the new STIHL MS 261 and MS 261 C-Q chain saws are said to reduce emissions up to 50 percent and provide up to a 20-percent increase in fuel efficiency as compared to previous models, ...
Honda has launched its new mid GX engines line at the 2011 World of Concrete trade show being held in Las Vegas Jan. 17-21, 2011. Completely redesigned for 2011, the new GX120, the GX160 and the GX200 are single-cylinder, horizontal-shaft ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1159 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1035 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program584 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas351 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views