Tags: World War II
Following word-of-mouth suggestions that World War II planes are buried at the former Kingsteps Quarry at Nairn, the area will be examined for the remains of aircraft instruments on April 18 and 19, the BBC reports. It is thought that ...
Valentine’s Day is typically celebrated as a day of love, but one operator has another reason to celebrate. California-based manufacturer Graniterock celebrates its 114th anniversary on Feb. 14. Graniterock spokesperson Keith Severson says the manufacturer -- which produces aggregates, concrete, asphalt and ...
Quarry workers discovered a World War II rocket this week at a site in Burgh Castle, England, according to a report from the Eastern Daily Press (EDP). Kevin Lee, manager of Folkes Plant and Aggregates Ltd, the company that runs the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger328 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)311 Views