Tags: World War II
Following word-of-mouth suggestions that World War II planes are buried at the former Kingsteps Quarry at Nairn, the area will be examined for the remains of aircraft instruments on April 18 and 19, the BBC reports. It is thought that ...
Valentine’s Day is typically celebrated as a day of love, but one operator has another reason to celebrate. California-based manufacturer Graniterock celebrates its 114th anniversary on Feb. 14. Graniterock spokesperson Keith Severson says the manufacturer -- which produces aggregates, concrete, asphalt and ...
Quarry workers discovered a World War II rocket this week at a site in Burgh Castle, England, according to a report from the Eastern Daily Press (EDP). Kevin Lee, manager of Folkes Plant and Aggregates Ltd, the company that runs the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry475 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry314 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views