Tags: World War II
Following word-of-mouth suggestions that World War II planes are buried at the former Kingsteps Quarry at Nairn, the area will be examined for the remains of aircraft instruments on April 18 and 19, the BBC reports. It is thought that ...
Valentine’s Day is typically celebrated as a day of love, but one operator has another reason to celebrate. California-based manufacturer Graniterock celebrates its 114th anniversary on Feb. 14. Graniterock spokesperson Keith Severson says the manufacturer -- which produces aggregates, concrete, asphalt and ...
Quarry workers discovered a World War II rocket this week at a site in Burgh Castle, England, according to a report from the Eastern Daily Press (EDP). Kevin Lee, manager of Folkes Plant and Aggregates Ltd, the company that runs the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation363 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement324 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training317 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta262 Views