As prices continue to rise, our erstwhile columnist shares his gut feeling about the mineral’s future. By Bill Langer Iam intimately familiar with a mineral called Barite, a.k.a. barium sulfate. This is because I recently underwent a computed tomography (CT) scan that used ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February445 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again319 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)204 Views
- Trinity Materials' Indian Village Plant is diggin’ Cajun style167 Views