Tags: XH320X impact crusher
Powerscreen’s XH320X impact crusher was developed with a fully independent, hydraulically driven pre-screen, designed to improve fines removal and reduces chamber wear costs for the customer. A hydraulically folding extended side conveyor with a stockpile height of about 12 feet has ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines390 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger354 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)315 Views