Tags: Yokohama vice president
Yokohama Tire Corp. will implement a base price increase of up to 15 percent on all of its off-the-road (OTR) tires in the United States, effective Jan.1, 2012, due to what the company is citing "global supply pressures and elevated ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February445 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again319 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)204 Views
- Trinity Materials' Indian Village Plant is diggin’ Cajun style166 Views