Tags: York Hill
The owner of a quarry in York Hill, Connecticut may soon be able to discharge wastewater into a nearby waterway. York Hill Trap Rock Quarry Co. is seeking a wastewater discharge permit that would allow the quarry to discharge stormwater runoff ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines386 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)303 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger300 Views