The town of Youngtown, Arizona, and the Agua Fria Ranch Homeowners Association have filed a lawsuit against the developers of a proposed sand and gravel operation beside the Agua Fria Ranch subdivision, according to a report from Your West Valley ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1163 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1058 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program580 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas326 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views