The town of Youngtown, Arizona, and the Agua Fria Ranch Homeowners Association have filed a lawsuit against the developers of a proposed sand and gravel operation beside the Agua Fria Ranch subdivision, according to a report from Your West Valley ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person455 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger376 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks360 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)339 Views