Tags: Yukon Oklahoma
The trek along Route 66 travels through the small towns of Oklahoma. By Bill Langer Today, we depart Quapaw, Okla., and continue our westbound journey along old Route 66. We drive by several mountainous piles of waste rock (referred to as chat) ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs724 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries289 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding220 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs204 Views