Work to open the Zavoral sand and gravel mine in Scandia, Minnesota, is scheduled to begin this week, according to a report The StarTribune. The mine won the unanimous approval of the Scandia City Council in February, despite concerns from some nearby ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year439 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries327 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs194 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views
- Topcon debuts the Falcon 8, a rotary wing drone for mass data collection117 Views