Work to open the Zavoral sand and gravel mine in Scandia, Minnesota, is scheduled to begin this week, according to a report The StarTribune. The mine won the unanimous approval of the Scandia City Council in February, despite concerns from some nearby ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 900 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life492 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers288 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views