Zelnak to retire in 2010, Nye to become CEO The Board of Directors of Martin Marietta Materials, Inc. announced that Chairman and CEO Stephen P. Zelnak, Jr. will retire mid-year 2010 after leading the company for over 27 years. C. Howard ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety388 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013180 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs167 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100123 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Deister’s exciter vibrating mechanism116 Views