Tags: zero fatalities
The Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration (SME) announced Wednesday that its Board of Directors voted last month to endorse a safety initiative that aims for zero fatalities and a 50-percent injury rate reduction in five years (0:50:5). Related: SME announces ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1146 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1039 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program539 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee288 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents206 Views