Tags: zone change
A proposed limestone quarry in Clark County, Kentucky, won’t start work anytime soon. The Clark County Fiscal Court failed to approve on Wednesday a rezoning request that would have changed the proposed quarry property from agricultural use to heavy industrial, according ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability638 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure460 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D287 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 268 Views