(SOURCE: WABI TV5) At a public hearing, residents of Eddington, Maine weighed in on controversial proposed changes to a local law, which include a 1,000-foot setback between homes and quarries, as well as establishing rules for groundwater, noise, dust and air ...
Arizona Some of Glendale’s youngest residents got an up close and personal look at a variety of trucks during a recent Touch-a-Truck event. Your West Valley News reports that the event represents a collaborative effort between Empire Cat and Glendale Parks. ...
Lawyers and city leaders in Shelbyville, Tennessee, will meet this month to discuss legal issues surrounding a proposed rock quarry, the Shelbyville Times-Gazette reported. According to an earlier report from the Times-Gazette, Wright Paving Co. and Custom Stone LLC have been ...
The Woodford County Board deferred a decision on Peoria Concrete Construction Co.'s request for a special-use permit to mine farmland adjacent to its facility near Bayview Gardens. The Peoria Journal Star reports that a question on the language of the ...
Going for Greenfield
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger377 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks356 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)339 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger219 Views