Lawyers and city leaders in Shelbyville, Tennessee, will meet this month to discuss legal issues surrounding a proposed rock quarry, the Shelbyville Times-Gazette reported. According to an earlier report from the Times-Gazette, Wright Paving Co. and Custom Stone LLC have been ...
The Woodford County Board deferred a decision on Peoria Concrete Construction Co.'s request for a special-use permit to mine farmland adjacent to its facility near Bayview Gardens. The Peoria Journal Star reports that a question on the language of the ...
Going for Greenfield
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2406 Views
- Quarry blast leaves huge holes in nearby home1061 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...584 Views
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry348 Views
- How to become a more productive worker318 Views