(SOURCE: WABI TV5) At a public hearing, residents of Eddington, Maine weighed in on controversial proposed changes to a local law, which include a 1,000-foot setback between homes and quarries, as well as establishing rules for groundwater, noise, dust and air ...
Arizona Some of Glendale’s youngest residents got an up close and personal look at a variety of trucks during a recent Touch-a-Truck event. Your West Valley News reports that the event represents a collaborative effort between Empire Cat and Glendale Parks. ...
Lawyers and city leaders in Shelbyville, Tennessee, will meet this month to discuss legal issues surrounding a proposed rock quarry, the Shelbyville Times-Gazette reported. According to an earlier report from the Times-Gazette, Wright Paving Co. and Custom Stone LLC have been ...
The Woodford County Board deferred a decision on Peoria Concrete Construction Co.'s request for a special-use permit to mine farmland adjacent to its facility near Bayview Gardens. The Peoria Journal Star reports that a question on the language of the ...
Going for Greenfield
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1167 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program598 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas328 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge279 Views