Lawyers and city leaders in Shelbyville, Tennessee, will meet this month to discuss legal issues surrounding a proposed rock quarry, the Shelbyville Times-Gazette reported. According to an earlier report from the Times-Gazette, Wright Paving Co. and Custom Stone LLC have been ...
The Woodford County Board deferred a decision on Peoria Concrete Construction Co.'s request for a special-use permit to mine farmland adjacent to its facility near Bayview Gardens. The Peoria Journal Star reports that a question on the language of the ...
Going for Greenfield
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill886 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability628 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]614 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure563 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches343 Views