(SOURCE: WABI TV5) At a public hearing, residents of Eddington, Maine weighed in on controversial proposed changes to a local law, which include a 1,000-foot setback between homes and quarries, as well as establishing rules for groundwater, noise, dust and air ...
Arizona Some of Glendale’s youngest residents got an up close and personal look at a variety of trucks during a recent Touch-a-Truck event. Your West Valley News reports that the event represents a collaborative effort between Empire Cat and Glendale Parks. ...
Lawyers and city leaders in Shelbyville, Tennessee, will meet this month to discuss legal issues surrounding a proposed rock quarry, the Shelbyville Times-Gazette reported. According to an earlier report from the Times-Gazette, Wright Paving Co. and Custom Stone LLC have been ...
The Woodford County Board deferred a decision on Peoria Concrete Construction Co.'s request for a special-use permit to mine farmland adjacent to its facility near Bayview Gardens. The Peoria Journal Star reports that a question on the language of the ...
Going for Greenfield
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections460 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company333 Views
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility332 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?312 Views