Talbert hires Jeff Conner as area sales manager
Talbert Manufacturing has added Jeff Conner as its area sales manager for the Southeast, a territory that comprises Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
Conner is a veteran in the sales and marketing of specialized transportation equipment and services with a business scope that includes new trailers, components, modifications and parts and service support. His marketing experience includes dealer management and direct sales, key customer and new product line development, and valuable core research skills supporting entry into new markets and applications.
Most recently, Conner was a member of the sales and consulting team of TransMaster Trailers, a division of Master Solutions, Inc. Prior to that, Conner served as District Sales Manager for Liddell Trailers, Inc., where he achieved a number-one sales ranking in an 8-state territory focusing on custom multi-axle units. At the same time he developed a new product line for initial entry into the wind energy market. From 1999 to 2005, Conner was the Regional Sales Manager for Fontaine Trailer Company where he managed dealer and direct sales of multiple product lines in the Central and Southeastern territories. Conner began his career in truck dealer sales and management at Kenworth of Birmingham. He has a B.S. Degree in Accounting from Jacksonville State University.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission173 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger141 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park139 Views