Talbert hires Jeff Conner as area sales manager
Talbert Manufacturing has added Jeff Conner as its area sales manager for the Southeast, a territory that comprises Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia.
Conner is a veteran in the sales and marketing of specialized transportation equipment and services with a business scope that includes new trailers, components, modifications and parts and service support. His marketing experience includes dealer management and direct sales, key customer and new product line development, and valuable core research skills supporting entry into new markets and applications.
Most recently, Conner was a member of the sales and consulting team of TransMaster Trailers, a division of Master Solutions, Inc. Prior to that, Conner served as District Sales Manager for Liddell Trailers, Inc., where he achieved a number-one sales ranking in an 8-state territory focusing on custom multi-axle units. At the same time he developed a new product line for initial entry into the wind energy market. From 1999 to 2005, Conner was the Regional Sales Manager for Fontaine Trailer Company where he managed dealer and direct sales of multiple product lines in the Central and Southeastern territories. Conner began his career in truck dealer sales and management at Kenworth of Birmingham. He has a B.S. Degree in Accounting from Jacksonville State University.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs659 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina361 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity336 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law214 Views