Talbert Manufacturing hires Gerald Rothwell as director of business development
Talbert Manufacturing has appointed Gerald (Jerry) Rothwell as director of business development.
Rothwell brings more than 22 years of inside/outside sales and dealer development experience to Talbert, having most recently served in the positions (from 1999 to 2012) of regional vice president, director of heavy haul business development, and director of dealer sales for Fontaine Trailer Co.
Rothwell began his career in the United States Navy and was the youngest person to graduate from Air Control School, which prepared him to attain a specialization in Anti-Submarine Air Control.
Following six years of Naval service, Rothwell entered the transportation industry as a rental truck manager. This led to his successful tenure as sales manager for Dayton, Ohio-based MPH Equipment Co., a distributor for Landoll Trailer in the late 1990s.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources441 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities373 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register368 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs359 Views