Talbert Manufacturing hires Gerald Rothwell as director of business development
Talbert Manufacturing has appointed Gerald (Jerry) Rothwell as director of business development.
Rothwell brings more than 22 years of inside/outside sales and dealer development experience to Talbert, having most recently served in the positions (from 1999 to 2012) of regional vice president, director of heavy haul business development, and director of dealer sales for Fontaine Trailer Co.
Rothwell began his career in the United States Navy and was the youngest person to graduate from Air Control School, which prepared him to attain a specialization in Anti-Submarine Air Control.
Following six years of Naval service, Rothwell entered the transportation industry as a rental truck manager. This led to his successful tenure as sales manager for Dayton, Ohio-based MPH Equipment Co., a distributor for Landoll Trailer in the late 1990s.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility573 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections465 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company370 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?319 Views