Talbert Manufacturing hires Gerald Rothwell as director of business development
Talbert Manufacturing has appointed Gerald (Jerry) Rothwell as director of business development.
Rothwell brings more than 22 years of inside/outside sales and dealer development experience to Talbert, having most recently served in the positions (from 1999 to 2012) of regional vice president, director of heavy haul business development, and director of dealer sales for Fontaine Trailer Co.
Rothwell began his career in the United States Navy and was the youngest person to graduate from Air Control School, which prepared him to attain a specialization in Anti-Submarine Air Control.
Following six years of Naval service, Rothwell entered the transportation industry as a rental truck manager. This led to his successful tenure as sales manager for Dayton, Ohio-based MPH Equipment Co., a distributor for Landoll Trailer in the late 1990s.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February411 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again230 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car204 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole151 Views