Talbert Manufacturing hires Gerald Rothwell as director of business development
Talbert Manufacturing has appointed Gerald (Jerry) Rothwell as director of business development.
Rothwell brings more than 22 years of inside/outside sales and dealer development experience to Talbert, having most recently served in the positions (from 1999 to 2012) of regional vice president, director of heavy haul business development, and director of dealer sales for Fontaine Trailer Co.
Rothwell began his career in the United States Navy and was the youngest person to graduate from Air Control School, which prepared him to attain a specialization in Anti-Submarine Air Control.
Following six years of Naval service, Rothwell entered the transportation industry as a rental truck manager. This led to his successful tenure as sales manager for Dayton, Ohio-based MPH Equipment Co., a distributor for Landoll Trailer in the late 1990s.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines390 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger354 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)315 Views