TCA announces 2013 convention education partners
The Tilt-Up Concrete Association has announced that the University of Houston’s Department of Construction Management, Keystone Concrete Placement and Seretta Construction will be the official education partners for the 2013 TCA Convention.
The 2013 TCA Convention will be held September 30 – October 2 in Sugar Land, Texas, along with a new engineering series from the association.
The partnerships are part of an effort to have students attending the convention.
Keystone Concrete Placement and Seretta Construction will provide complimentary convention registration for up to 100 students interested in learning about tilt-up concrete construction. Representatives from both companies will visit with the students to discuss the tilt-up industry during class this September, then at the convention, the companies will provide mentors for the students.
TCA members will provide each student who attends with a copy of “The Construction of Tilt-Up.”
For more details about the 2013 TCA Convention, visit tilt-up.org/events/2013-tca-convention.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger142 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park142 Views