TCA announces 2013 convention education partners
The Tilt-Up Concrete Association has announced that the University of Houston’s Department of Construction Management, Keystone Concrete Placement and Seretta Construction will be the official education partners for the 2013 TCA Convention.
The 2013 TCA Convention will be held September 30 – October 2 in Sugar Land, Texas, along with a new engineering series from the association.
The partnerships are part of an effort to have students attending the convention.
Keystone Concrete Placement and Seretta Construction will provide complimentary convention registration for up to 100 students interested in learning about tilt-up concrete construction. Representatives from both companies will visit with the students to discuss the tilt-up industry during class this September, then at the convention, the companies will provide mentors for the students.
TCA members will provide each student who attends with a copy of “The Construction of Tilt-Up.”
For more details about the 2013 TCA Convention, visit tilt-up.org/events/2013-tca-convention.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher509 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks372 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident326 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views
- 10-year-old boy falls 30 feet into NY quarry140 Views