TCA announces 2013 convention education partners
The Tilt-Up Concrete Association has announced that the University of Houston’s Department of Construction Management, Keystone Concrete Placement and Seretta Construction will be the official education partners for the 2013 TCA Convention.
The 2013 TCA Convention will be held September 30 – October 2 in Sugar Land, Texas, along with a new engineering series from the association.
The partnerships are part of an effort to have students attending the convention.
Keystone Concrete Placement and Seretta Construction will provide complimentary convention registration for up to 100 students interested in learning about tilt-up concrete construction. Representatives from both companies will visit with the students to discuss the tilt-up industry during class this September, then at the convention, the companies will provide mentors for the students.
TCA members will provide each student who attends with a copy of “The Construction of Tilt-Up.”
For more details about the 2013 TCA Convention, visit tilt-up.org/events/2013-tca-convention.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1049 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company477 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources424 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger390 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register311 Views