TCA to partner with San Jose State University for 2014 convention
As the education partner, SJSU will introduce students in the Charles W. Davidson College of Engineering/Civil and Environmental Engineering Department to tilt-up construction.
The convention emphasizes economy, efficiency, environmental responsibility, technology and safety.
TCA notes that it updates the convention’s educational content every year to keep up with current industry issues, advancements in technology, changes in market conditions and building codes.
The convention will be held September 29 – October 1 in San Jose, California.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill436 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers415 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg324 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products194 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views