TCA to partner with San Jose State University for 2014 convention
As the education partner, SJSU will introduce students in the Charles W. Davidson College of Engineering/Civil and Environmental Engineering Department to tilt-up construction.
The convention emphasizes economy, efficiency, environmental responsibility, technology and safety.
TCA notes that it updates the convention’s educational content every year to keep up with current industry issues, advancements in technology, changes in market conditions and building codes.
The convention will be held September 29 – October 1 in San Jose, California.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone638 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle415 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company344 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines148 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew139 Views