TCA to partner with San Jose State University for 2014 convention
As the education partner, SJSU will introduce students in the Charles W. Davidson College of Engineering/Civil and Environmental Engineering Department to tilt-up construction.
The convention emphasizes economy, efficiency, environmental responsibility, technology and safety.
TCA notes that it updates the convention’s educational content every year to keep up with current industry issues, advancements in technology, changes in market conditions and building codes.
The convention will be held September 29 – October 1 in San Jose, California.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2327 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...545 Views
- How to become a more productive worker312 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views