TCA to partner with San Jose State University for 2014 convention
As the education partner, SJSU will introduce students in the Charles W. Davidson College of Engineering/Civil and Environmental Engineering Department to tilt-up construction.
The convention emphasizes economy, efficiency, environmental responsibility, technology and safety.
TCA notes that it updates the convention’s educational content every year to keep up with current industry issues, advancements in technology, changes in market conditions and building codes.
The convention will be held September 29 – October 1 in San Jose, California.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1120 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1029 Views
- U.S. District Court agrees to expedite NSSGA's lawsuit against MSHA over POV rule378 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee297 Views
- Dolese Bros. open quarry after more than $20 million in upgrades215 Views