TCA to partner with San Jose State University for 2014 convention
As the education partner, SJSU will introduce students in the Charles W. Davidson College of Engineering/Civil and Environmental Engineering Department to tilt-up construction.
The convention emphasizes economy, efficiency, environmental responsibility, technology and safety.
TCA notes that it updates the convention’s educational content every year to keep up with current industry issues, advancements in technology, changes in market conditions and building codes.
The convention will be held September 29 – October 1 in San Jose, California.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person414 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger376 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks360 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)338 Views