Tealinc Announces Industry Scholarship Availability
Forsyth, MT (October 1, 2010) – Tealinc, Ltd has expanded its scholarship availability from a local level to the national level. Tealinc has opened up the yearly scholarship to current employees or dependents of employees within the rail transportation shipping, receiving and railroad industries by announcing the availability of two yearly $1,000 scholarships awarded to the best qualified candidates. Candidates must be enrolled or in the process of being enrolled in a two year technical school, two or four year college or a trade school by April 1st of each year to receive a scholarship.
Candidates interested in applying for a scholarship should follow the guidelines on the Tealinc website www.tealinc.com/scholarship.htm.
Tealinc as a company is an adamant supporter of post-secondary education providing over $10,000 in scholarships at the local level over the past several years.
About Tealinc, Ltd
Tealinc, Ltd is a Railcar and Locomotive Operating Lessor, Rolling Stock Broker and Transportation Consulting Company specializing in rail transportation solutions based out of Forsyth, MT with offices in Castle Rock, CO and Bismarck, ND.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill438 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers416 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products204 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions183 Views