Tealinc Announces Industry Scholarship Availability
Forsyth, MT (October 1, 2010) – Tealinc, Ltd has expanded its scholarship availability from a local level to the national level. Tealinc has opened up the yearly scholarship to current employees or dependents of employees within the rail transportation shipping, receiving and railroad industries by announcing the availability of two yearly $1,000 scholarships awarded to the best qualified candidates. Candidates must be enrolled or in the process of being enrolled in a two year technical school, two or four year college or a trade school by April 1st of each year to receive a scholarship.
Candidates interested in applying for a scholarship should follow the guidelines on the Tealinc website www.tealinc.com/scholarship.htm.
Tealinc as a company is an adamant supporter of post-secondary education providing over $10,000 in scholarships at the local level over the past several years.
About Tealinc, Ltd
Tealinc, Ltd is a Railcar and Locomotive Operating Lessor, Rolling Stock Broker and Transportation Consulting Company specializing in rail transportation solutions based out of Forsyth, MT with offices in Castle Rock, CO and Bismarck, ND.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill886 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability628 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]617 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure563 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches343 Views