Tealinc makes two $1,000 scholarships available for Spring 2012
Tealinc Ltd. has made two $1,000 scholarships available for spring 2012.
The scholarships are open to current employees or dependents of employees within the rail transportation, shipping, receiving and railroad industries and will be awarded to the best qualified candidates.
Candidates must be enrolled in or in the process of enrolling in a two year technical school, two or four year college or a trade school by April 1, 2012 to receive the scholarship. Scholarship applications must be received by Tealinc, Ltd. no later than March 31, 2012.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry742 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets516 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either264 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year139 Views