Tealinc makes two $1,000 scholarships available for Spring 2012
Tealinc Ltd. has made two $1,000 scholarships available for spring 2012.
The scholarships are open to current employees or dependents of employees within the rail transportation, shipping, receiving and railroad industries and will be awarded to the best qualified candidates.
Candidates must be enrolled in or in the process of enrolling in a two year technical school, two or four year college or a trade school by April 1, 2012 to receive the scholarship. Scholarship applications must be received by Tealinc, Ltd. no later than March 31, 2012.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 845 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life406 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts164 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning150 Views