TELSMITH IRON GIANT JAW CRUSHERS
MEQUON, WI – Telsmith Inc., an Astec Industries company, offers the Iron Giant model jaw crushers in sizes ranging from 36×48 up to 50×60. Built to serve high production quarry operations, Iron Giant models are designed for longevity and superior uptime availability in hard rock mining applications.
A heavy duty design, Iron Giant models utilize a tall (high volume) crushing chamber with shallow nip angles. Incorporating extra wear liners behind the jaw dies and throughout the toggle adjustment area, Iron Giant jaw crushers are maintained in like new condition with regular maintenance, avoiding expensive welding repairs and downtime, and yielding lower operating costs.
For immediate information on Telsmith Iron Giant Jaw Crushers, visit www.telsmith.com or contact Telsmith sales at (800) 765-6601.
Celebrating more than a century of service, Telsmith has built its reputation as a provider of reliable and productive equipment engineered to process more material at lower costs per ton. The company’s ongoing commitment to quality led to its ISO 9001 certification in 1994, and to its inclusion as one of a number of companies comprising the Astec Aggregate and Mining Group.
In addition to the engineering of fully automated plants and integrated systems, Telsmith’s complete equipment line includes cone crushers, jaw crushers, primary and secondary impact crushers, portable and modular crushing plants, stationary systems, washing equipment, vibrating screens and feeders, and portable and stationary conveyors.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151551 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151034 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1011 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production693 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone409 Views