TELSMITH IRON GIANT JAW CRUSHERS
MEQUON, WI – Telsmith Inc., an Astec Industries company, offers the Iron Giant model jaw crushers in sizes ranging from 36×48 up to 50×60. Built to serve high production quarry operations, Iron Giant models are designed for longevity and superior uptime availability in hard rock mining applications.
A heavy duty design, Iron Giant models utilize a tall (high volume) crushing chamber with shallow nip angles. Incorporating extra wear liners behind the jaw dies and throughout the toggle adjustment area, Iron Giant jaw crushers are maintained in like new condition with regular maintenance, avoiding expensive welding repairs and downtime, and yielding lower operating costs.
For immediate information on Telsmith Iron Giant Jaw Crushers, visit www.telsmith.com or contact Telsmith sales at (800) 765-6601.
Celebrating more than a century of service, Telsmith has built its reputation as a provider of reliable and productive equipment engineered to process more material at lower costs per ton. The company’s ongoing commitment to quality led to its ISO 9001 certification in 1994, and to its inclusion as one of a number of companies comprising the Astec Aggregate and Mining Group.
In addition to the engineering of fully automated plants and integrated systems, Telsmith’s complete equipment line includes cone crushers, jaw crushers, primary and secondary impact crushers, portable and modular crushing plants, stationary systems, washing equipment, vibrating screens and feeders, and portable and stationary conveyors.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world303 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior188 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)157 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village149 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014134 Views