Telsmith JCP 2238-38 self-contained, electric drive, portable crushing unit maximizes quarry efficiency
Telsmith’s new JCP 2238-38 two-stage portable crushing plant includes a J2238 jaw crusher as the primary crusher and a C38 cone crusher to complete final crushing after sorting through the included screen.
This self-contained, electric drive, portable crushing unit can be moved with minimal disconnection, allowing for consistent, close proximity of crushable material, maximizing the efficiency of your quarry operation.
Uptime, Safety, and Efficiency achieved through two crushing units:
J2238 Jaw Crusher with Hydra-Jaw Technology
This jaw reliably handles 533mm (21 inches) quarried stone feed while maintaining superior uptime availability and increased safety. Features such as push button hydraulic adjustment, automatic tramp iron relief (auto reset) and remote control hydraulic chamber clearing significantly reduce downtime and keep operators away from potentially risky situations.
C38 Cone Crusher
Capable of processing in excess of 250tph, the C38 crusher comes with standard features, such as hydraulic relief and clearing, dynamic adjust, and hydraulic lock, all providing for low maintenance with minimal disassembly, and quick adjustment under load. The optional anti-spin system prevents head spin to extend manganese life and provide for more consistent product gradation in applications with intermittent feed.
MORE FROM Aggman Newsletter
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve521 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry250 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature217 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky209 Views
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting190 Views