TELSMITH MODEL SBS CONE CRUSHERS
MEQUON, WI – Telsmith Inc., an Astec Industries company, offers the model SBS cone crusher available in five sizes ranging from the 200 HP model 38SBS to the 600 HP model 68SBS. A heavy duty design, SBS models are specifically built to deliver consistent sizing and reliable production in hard rock, secondary and tertiary applications.
Incorporating advanced technologies including the Telsmith hydraulic anti-spin and remote Dynamic AdjustÔ systems, the SBS is fully automation enabled. The optional TRAC-10Ô automated crusher control system offers improved production efficiencies in a cost effective package.
For immediate information on Telsmith Model SBS Cone Crushers and the TRAC 10 Crusher Control System, visit www.telsmith.com or contact Telsmith sales at (800) 765-6601.
Celebrating more than a century of service, Telsmith has built its reputation as a provider of reliable and productive equipment engineered to process more material at lower costs per ton. The company’s ongoing commitment to quality led to its ISO 9001 certification in 1994, and to its inclusion as one of a number of companies comprising the Astec Aggregate and Mining Group.
In addition to the engineering of fully automated plants and integrated systems, Telsmith’s complete equipment line includes cone crushers, jaw crushers, primary and secondary impact crushers, portable and modular crushing plants, stationary systems, washing equipment, vibrating screens and feeders, and portable and stationary conveyors.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world277 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention199 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior193 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village148 Views