Telsmith’s new T900 cone crusher
Telsmith, Inc. says its new T900 cone crusher is engineered to deliver maximum uptime, productivity, safety, and ease of maintenance. Output capacity ranges from 550 to 2,100 metric tons per hour. With up to a 15-inch feed size, the crusher is said to be rated with the largest-in-class clearing stroke, the highest-in-class crushing force, and 900-horsepower performance. The crusher is designed with eight cylinders and offers a new, patent-pending anti-spin feature that prevents head spin to extend manganese life. The unit is nitrogen-free and engineered with a patented release system that eliminates the need for maintenance-intensive hydraulic accumulators.
Telsmith, Inc.; www.telsmith.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry342 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers262 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes220 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors198 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution166 Views