Telsmith’s new T900 cone crusher
Telsmith, Inc. says its new T900 cone crusher is engineered to deliver maximum uptime, productivity, safety, and ease of maintenance. Output capacity ranges from 550 to 2,100 metric tons per hour. With up to a 15-inch feed size, the crusher is said to be rated with the largest-in-class clearing stroke, the highest-in-class crushing force, and 900-horsepower performance. The crusher is designed with eight cylinders and offers a new, patent-pending anti-spin feature that prevents head spin to extend manganese life. The unit is nitrogen-free and engineered with a patented release system that eliminates the need for maintenance-intensive hydraulic accumulators.
Telsmith, Inc.; www.telsmith.com.
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs641 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina361 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity334 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law214 Views