Telsmith’s new T900 cone crusher
Telsmith, Inc. says its new T900 cone crusher is engineered to deliver maximum uptime, productivity, safety, and ease of maintenance. Output capacity ranges from 550 to 2,100 metric tons per hour. With up to a 15-inch feed size, the crusher is said to be rated with the largest-in-class clearing stroke, the highest-in-class crushing force, and 900-horsepower performance. The crusher is designed with eight cylinders and offers a new, patent-pending anti-spin feature that prevents head spin to extend manganese life. The unit is nitrogen-free and engineered with a patented release system that eliminates the need for maintenance-intensive hydraulic accumulators.
Telsmith, Inc.; www.telsmith.com.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry646 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter407 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections256 Views
- A man died after his vehicle crashed into a quarry202 Views