Telsmith’s new T900 cone crusher
Telsmith, Inc. says its new T900 cone crusher is engineered to deliver maximum uptime, productivity, safety, and ease of maintenance. Output capacity ranges from 550 to 2,100 metric tons per hour. With up to a 15-inch feed size, the crusher is said to be rated with the largest-in-class clearing stroke, the highest-in-class crushing force, and 900-horsepower performance. The crusher is designed with eight cylinders and offers a new, patent-pending anti-spin feature that prevents head spin to extend manganese life. The unit is nitrogen-free and engineered with a patented release system that eliminates the need for maintenance-intensive hydraulic accumulators.
Telsmith, Inc.; www.telsmith.com.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Featured Products
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person541 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger393 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)346 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger241 Views