TEREX® CEDARAPIDS ROLLERCONE® CLASSIC, COST EFFECTIVE CONE CRUSHING
Terex® Cedarapids ElJay® Rollercone® Classic is a high performance cone crusher that produces impressive amounts of sized product on the first pass. Roller bearing tolerances are up to ten times less than on bronze bushing shaft cones. The roller bearings hold a true setting.
Eighty percent of the force through the wedge plate is directed to crushing because roller bearings run more efficiently. With its all-roller-bearing construction, horsepower is applied to crushing, not overcoming friction as in shaft-type bronze-bushing cones. Proof is that Rollercone® Classics require much less oil than competitive cones because forces are spread over a wider area, not concentrated on one point of the bushing. Thus friction is greatly reduced.
Key features and benefits of the Terex® Cedarapids Rollercone® Classic include:
• Large unobstructed feed opening means more tons of production and less blockage.
• Unique head angle results in less recirculating load, yielding more net finished product per pass.
• Balanced design means less vibration and smoother running machine.
• Hydraulic tramp iron relief system means less downtime due to blockage (first system in industry).
• Roller bearing design provides superior load carrying capacity.
• Roller bearing design results in less heat generation, eliminating the need for an oil cooler.
• Roller bearing design requires less lubricating oil, allowing self-containment of the oil in the crusher base (no external tank).
• Anti-spin cone head means less material rejection and increased manganese wear life.
Terex is a leading manufacturer of aggregate and recycle crushing and screening equipment. Terex offers a broad line of equipment including Terex® Cedarapids MACSTM Mobile Aggregate Crushing Systems, jaw crushers, horizontal shaft impactors, ElJay® Rollercone® crushers, ElJay® horizontal screens, and vibrating grizzly feeders. An extensive distributor network provides exceptional local applications, sales, parts and service support.
To learn more, visit www.terexcedarapids.com or call +1 (800) 821-5600.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two miners killed after rock strikes boom truck910 Views
- Gamecocks get the win over Vulcan in battle for land588 Views
- How much fun can you handle? Quarry Quest 2014 Photos480 Views
- Rock quarry working through the night for Boeing 777X364 Views
- Sand pit employee life-flighted to hospital after hit-and-run at work188 Views