TEREX® CEDARAPIDS ROLLERCONE® CLASSIC, COST EFFECTIVE CONE CRUSHING
Terex® Cedarapids ElJay® Rollercone® Classic is a high performance cone crusher that produces impressive amounts of sized product on the first pass. Roller bearing tolerances are up to ten times less than on bronze bushing shaft cones. The roller bearings hold a true setting.
Eighty percent of the force through the wedge plate is directed to crushing because roller bearings run more efficiently. With its all-roller-bearing construction, horsepower is applied to crushing, not overcoming friction as in shaft-type bronze-bushing cones. Proof is that Rollercone® Classics require much less oil than competitive cones because forces are spread over a wider area, not concentrated on one point of the bushing. Thus friction is greatly reduced.
Key features and benefits of the Terex® Cedarapids Rollercone® Classic include:
• Large unobstructed feed opening means more tons of production and less blockage.
• Unique head angle results in less recirculating load, yielding more net finished product per pass.
• Balanced design means less vibration and smoother running machine.
• Hydraulic tramp iron relief system means less downtime due to blockage (first system in industry).
• Roller bearing design provides superior load carrying capacity.
• Roller bearing design results in less heat generation, eliminating the need for an oil cooler.
• Roller bearing design requires less lubricating oil, allowing self-containment of the oil in the crusher base (no external tank).
• Anti-spin cone head means less material rejection and increased manganese wear life.
Terex is a leading manufacturer of aggregate and recycle crushing and screening equipment. Terex offers a broad line of equipment including Terex® Cedarapids MACSTM Mobile Aggregate Crushing Systems, jaw crushers, horizontal shaft impactors, ElJay® Rollercone® crushers, ElJay® horizontal screens, and vibrating grizzly feeders. An extensive distributor network provides exceptional local applications, sales, parts and service support.
To learn more, visit www.terexcedarapids.com or call +1 (800) 821-5600.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability542 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park357 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D288 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Founder of Florida Crushed Stone dies185 Views