Terex® TL260 Compact Wheel Loader
Terex® TL260 Compact Wheel Loader offers economical, quiet, and low-maintenance operation without sacrificing cutting-edge technology. Ideal for digging, loading and hauling jobsite materials, the progressive Terex® TL260 addresses the needs for a variety of construction site work, nursery and landscape applications.
It incorporates transverse-mounted engines for optimal stability- so the Terex® TL260 wheel loader can lift and transport high payloads, and in turn lower fuel consumption. Designed with an oscilating rear axle, it provides comfort and easy handling on rough terrain by maintaining 4-wheel traction, as well as articulated steering to effortlessly maneuver in tight spaces.
Operators can easily and accurately control movements even when giving the loader full power- making the Terex TL260 hydrostatic wheel loader the choice for powerful breakout and fast lifting.
The Terex® TL260 Compact Wheel Loader has 175 hp (130 kW) with bucket capacities between 3.3 yd3 (2.5 m3) and 6.0 yd3 (4.5 m3) and achieves a breakout force of 26,995 lbs (119,900 N)
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility1035 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections488 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company378 Views
- Aggregate Industries worker discovers dead body in quarry316 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations257 Views