Terex® TL260 Compact Wheel Loader
Terex® TL260 Compact Wheel Loader offers economical, quiet, and low-maintenance operation without sacrificing cutting-edge technology. Ideal for digging, loading and hauling jobsite materials, the progressive Terex® TL260 addresses the needs for a variety of construction site work, nursery and landscape applications.
It incorporates transverse-mounted engines for optimal stability- so the Terex® TL260 wheel loader can lift and transport high payloads, and in turn lower fuel consumption. Designed with an oscilating rear axle, it provides comfort and easy handling on rough terrain by maintaining 4-wheel traction, as well as articulated steering to effortlessly maneuver in tight spaces.
Operators can easily and accurately control movements even when giving the loader full power- making the Terex TL260 hydrostatic wheel loader the choice for powerful breakout and fast lifting.
The Terex® TL260 Compact Wheel Loader has 175 hp (130 kW) with bucket capacities between 3.3 yd3 (2.5 m3) and 6.0 yd3 (4.5 m3) and achieves a breakout force of 26,995 lbs (119,900 N)
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1056 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April579 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts396 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry346 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration330 Views