Terex® TL260 Compact Wheel Loader
Terex® TL260 Compact Wheel Loader offers economical, quiet, and low-maintenance operation without sacrificing cutting-edge technology. Ideal for digging, loading and hauling jobsite materials, the progressive Terex® TL260 addresses the needs for a variety of construction site work, nursery and landscape applications.
It incorporates transverse-mounted engines for optimal stability- so the Terex® TL260 wheel loader can lift and transport high payloads, and in turn lower fuel consumption. Designed with an oscilating rear axle, it provides comfort and easy handling on rough terrain by maintaining 4-wheel traction, as well as articulated steering to effortlessly maneuver in tight spaces.
Operators can easily and accurately control movements even when giving the loader full power- making the Terex TL260 hydrostatic wheel loader the choice for powerful breakout and fast lifting.
The Terex® TL260 Compact Wheel Loader has 175 hp (130 kW) with bucket capacities between 3.3 yd3 (2.5 m3) and 6.0 yd3 (4.5 m3) and achieves a breakout force of 26,995 lbs (119,900 N)
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February433 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again277 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car209 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)173 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views