Terex® TL260 Compact Wheel Loader
Terex® TL260 Compact Wheel Loader offers economical, quiet, and low-maintenance operation without sacrificing cutting-edge technology. Ideal for digging, loading and hauling jobsite materials, the progressive Terex® TL260 addresses the needs for a variety of construction site work, nursery and landscape applications.
It incorporates transverse-mounted engines for optimal stability- so the Terex® TL260 wheel loader can lift and transport high payloads, and in turn lower fuel consumption. Designed with an oscilating rear axle, it provides comfort and easy handling on rough terrain by maintaining 4-wheel traction, as well as articulated steering to effortlessly maneuver in tight spaces.
Operators can easily and accurately control movements even when giving the loader full power- making the Terex TL260 hydrostatic wheel loader the choice for powerful breakout and fast lifting.
The Terex® TL260 Compact Wheel Loader has 175 hp (130 kW) with bucket capacities between 3.3 yd3 (2.5 m3) and 6.0 yd3 (4.5 m3) and achieves a breakout force of 26,995 lbs (119,900 N)
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry475 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident451 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry313 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)279 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views