Terex® TR45 Rigid Off-Highway and Quarry Truck
The Terex TR45 truck comes standard with dual-mode retardation, giving the operator a choice between oil-cooled disc brakes or hydraulic retardation to accommodate differing conditions. Additionally, all models have downshift and reverse inhibitors and manual override in all speeds.
A powerful 525-hp engine comes with an electronic management system for optimal control. The high-capacity, heavy-duty body on this unit offers large target-area for easy loading and is constructed out of Hardox 450 abrasion resistant steel to carry payloads from 45 ton with heaped capacity of 34 cu. yd.
This model offers hydraulically operated, oil-cooled rear disc brakes, an ergonomically designed, two-person cab and a host of standard features.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry340 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers250 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes216 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors198 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution150 Views