Terex® TR45 Rigid Off-Highway and Quarry Truck
The Terex TR45 truck comes standard with dual-mode retardation, giving the operator a choice between oil-cooled disc brakes or hydraulic retardation to accommodate differing conditions. Additionally, all models have downshift and reverse inhibitors and manual override in all speeds.
A powerful 525-hp engine comes with an electronic management system for optimal control. The high-capacity, heavy-duty body on this unit offers large target-area for easy loading and is constructed out of Hardox 450 abrasion resistant steel to carry payloads from 45 ton with heaped capacity of 34 cu. yd.
This model offers hydraulically operated, oil-cooled rear disc brakes, an ergonomically designed, two-person cab and a host of standard features.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup416 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation386 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training329 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta289 Views