Terex® TR45 Rigid Off-Highway and Quarry Truck
The Terex TR45 truck comes standard with dual-mode retardation, giving the operator a choice between oil-cooled disc brakes or hydraulic retardation to accommodate differing conditions. Additionally, all models have downshift and reverse inhibitors and manual override in all speeds.
A powerful 525-hp engine comes with an electronic management system for optimal control. The high-capacity, heavy-duty body on this unit offers large target-area for easy loading and is constructed out of Hardox 450 abrasion resistant steel to carry payloads from 45 ton with heaped capacity of 34 cu. yd.
This model offers hydraulically operated, oil-cooled rear disc brakes, an ergonomically designed, two-person cab and a host of standard features.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry594 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction502 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way394 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views