Terex® TR45 Rigid Off-Highway and Quarry Truck
The Terex TR45 truck comes standard with dual-mode retardation, giving the operator a choice between oil-cooled disc brakes or hydraulic retardation to accommodate differing conditions. Additionally, all models have downshift and reverse inhibitors and manual override in all speeds.
A powerful 525-hp engine comes with an electronic management system for optimal control. The high-capacity, heavy-duty body on this unit offers large target-area for easy loading and is constructed out of Hardox 450 abrasion resistant steel to carry payloads from 45 ton with heaped capacity of 34 cu. yd.
This model offers hydraulically operated, oil-cooled rear disc brakes, an ergonomically designed, two-person cab and a host of standard features.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger353 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)317 Views