Terex® TR45 Rigid Off-Highway and Quarry Truck
The Terex TR45 truck comes standard with dual-mode retardation, giving the operator a choice between oil-cooled disc brakes or hydraulic retardation to accommodate differing conditions. Additionally, all models have downshift and reverse inhibitors and manual override in all speeds.
A powerful 525-hp engine comes with an electronic management system for optimal control. The high-capacity, heavy-duty body on this unit offers large target-area for easy loading and is constructed out of Hardox 450 abrasion resistant steel to carry payloads from 45 ton with heaped capacity of 34 cu. yd.
This model offers hydraulically operated, oil-cooled rear disc brakes, an ergonomically designed, two-person cab and a host of standard features.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world277 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention199 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village148 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014107 Views