Terex AWP, Manitou sign supply and marketing agreement
Terex Aerial Work Platforms (AWP) and Manitou signed a reciprocal supply and marketing agreement charging each company to manufacture aerial work platform equipment to be used in the other’s product lines. The agreement will be implemented in Europe before expanding to other territories in 2011.
Terex AWP will manufacture 7.92-meter and 9.75-meter self-propelled rough terrain diesel scissor lifts for sale by Manitou as the 100 SC and 120 SC.
Manitou will manufacture 5.70-meter and 7.90-meter self-propelled vertical masts for sale by Terex AWP under its Genie brand as the GR-20J and GR-26J.
From our partners
MORE FROM Uncategorized
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1157 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1042 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program568 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents263 Views