Terex AWP, Manitou sign supply and marketing agreement
Terex Aerial Work Platforms (AWP) and Manitou signed a reciprocal supply and marketing agreement charging each company to manufacture aerial work platform equipment to be used in the other’s product lines. The agreement will be implemented in Europe before expanding to other territories in 2011.
Terex AWP will manufacture 7.92-meter and 9.75-meter self-propelled rough terrain diesel scissor lifts for sale by Manitou as the 100 SC and 120 SC.
Manitou will manufacture 5.70-meter and 7.90-meter self-propelled vertical masts for sale by Terex AWP under its Genie brand as the GR-20J and GR-26J.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Uncategorized
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1595 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention171 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban125 Views