Terex AWP, Manitou sign supply and marketing agreement
Terex Aerial Work Platforms (AWP) and Manitou signed a reciprocal supply and marketing agreement charging each company to manufacture aerial work platform equipment to be used in the other’s product lines. The agreement will be implemented in Europe before expanding to other territories in 2011.
Terex AWP will manufacture 7.92-meter and 9.75-meter self-propelled rough terrain diesel scissor lifts for sale by Manitou as the 100 SC and 120 SC.
Manitou will manufacture 5.70-meter and 7.90-meter self-propelled vertical masts for sale by Terex AWP under its Genie brand as the GR-20J and GR-26J.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Uncategorized
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger145 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park144 Views