Terex AWP, Manitou sign supply and marketing agreement
Terex Aerial Work Platforms (AWP) and Manitou signed a reciprocal supply and marketing agreement charging each company to manufacture aerial work platform equipment to be used in the other’s product lines. The agreement will be implemented in Europe before expanding to other territories in 2011.
Terex AWP will manufacture 7.92-meter and 9.75-meter self-propelled rough terrain diesel scissor lifts for sale by Manitou as the 100 SC and 120 SC.
Manitou will manufacture 5.70-meter and 7.90-meter self-propelled vertical masts for sale by Terex AWP under its Genie brand as the GR-20J and GR-26J.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Uncategorized
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility824 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections471 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company374 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?329 Views