Terex AWP, Manitou sign supply and marketing agreement
Terex Aerial Work Platforms (AWP) and Manitou signed a reciprocal supply and marketing agreement charging each company to manufacture aerial work platform equipment to be used in the other’s product lines. The agreement will be implemented in Europe before expanding to other territories in 2011.
Terex AWP will manufacture 7.92-meter and 9.75-meter self-propelled rough terrain diesel scissor lifts for sale by Manitou as the 100 SC and 120 SC.
Manitou will manufacture 5.70-meter and 7.90-meter self-propelled vertical masts for sale by Terex AWP under its Genie brand as the GR-20J and GR-26J.
MORE FROM Uncategorized
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs576 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina361 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity324 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Drones can improve stockpile analysis and safety228 Views