Terex AWP names Adam Rimmer VP of customer services
Terex Aerial Work Platforms (AWP), a business segment of Terex Corporation has announced that Adam Rimmer has been appointed to the position of vice president of customer services, Terex AWP. In this role, Rimmer assumes responsibility for the Americas’ field service, customer care, sales operations, parts, and used equipment teams. He will report directly to Matt Fearon, vice president and general manager, Terex AWP Americas.
“Adam’s extensive industry background and customer understanding made him the clear choice for this position,” said Fearon. “As we move forward, I’m confident that Adam will be an invaluable leader in helping us to effectively guide our customer relations.”
Rimmer joined Terex AWP in 2005 as a regional sales manager. He has held a wide variety of roles within and in support of AWP sales, including senior sales leadership roles.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule399 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines389 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger352 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)316 Views