Terex AWP names Adam Rimmer VP of customer services
Terex Aerial Work Platforms (AWP), a business segment of Terex Corporation has announced that Adam Rimmer has been appointed to the position of vice president of customer services, Terex AWP. In this role, Rimmer assumes responsibility for the Americas’ field service, customer care, sales operations, parts, and used equipment teams. He will report directly to Matt Fearon, vice president and general manager, Terex AWP Americas.
“Adam’s extensive industry background and customer understanding made him the clear choice for this position,” said Fearon. “As we move forward, I’m confident that Adam will be an invaluable leader in helping us to effectively guide our customer relations.”
Rimmer joined Terex AWP in 2005 as a regional sales manager. He has held a wide variety of roles within and in support of AWP sales, including senior sales leadership roles.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher525 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks363 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution172 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views