Terex AWP names Adam Rimmer VP of customer services
Terex Aerial Work Platforms (AWP), a business segment of Terex Corporation has announced that Adam Rimmer has been appointed to the position of vice president of customer services, Terex AWP. In this role, Rimmer assumes responsibility for the Americas’ field service, customer care, sales operations, parts, and used equipment teams. He will report directly to Matt Fearon, vice president and general manager, Terex AWP Americas.
“Adam’s extensive industry background and customer understanding made him the clear choice for this position,” said Fearon. “As we move forward, I’m confident that Adam will be an invaluable leader in helping us to effectively guide our customer relations.”
Rimmer joined Terex AWP in 2005 as a regional sales manager. He has held a wide variety of roles within and in support of AWP sales, including senior sales leadership roles.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter433 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)275 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections264 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees254 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars229 Views