Terex AWP names Adam Rimmer VP of customer services
Terex Aerial Work Platforms (AWP), a business segment of Terex Corporation has announced that Adam Rimmer has been appointed to the position of vice president of customer services, Terex AWP. In this role, Rimmer assumes responsibility for the Americas’ field service, customer care, sales operations, parts, and used equipment teams. He will report directly to Matt Fearon, vice president and general manager, Terex AWP Americas.
“Adam’s extensive industry background and customer understanding made him the clear choice for this position,” said Fearon. “As we move forward, I’m confident that Adam will be an invaluable leader in helping us to effectively guide our customer relations.”
Rimmer joined Terex AWP in 2005 as a regional sales manager. He has held a wide variety of roles within and in support of AWP sales, including senior sales leadership roles.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February410 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again222 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car203 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole151 Views