Terex AWP names Adam Rimmer VP of customer services
Terex Aerial Work Platforms (AWP), a business segment of Terex Corporation has announced that Adam Rimmer has been appointed to the position of vice president of customer services, Terex AWP. In this role, Rimmer assumes responsibility for the Americas’ field service, customer care, sales operations, parts, and used equipment teams. He will report directly to Matt Fearon, vice president and general manager, Terex AWP Americas.
“Adam’s extensive industry background and customer understanding made him the clear choice for this position,” said Fearon. “As we move forward, I’m confident that Adam will be an invaluable leader in helping us to effectively guide our customer relations.”
Rimmer joined Terex AWP in 2005 as a regional sales manager. He has held a wide variety of roles within and in support of AWP sales, including senior sales leadership roles.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission159 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger140 Views
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar: Modern Earthmoving Marvels traces equipment evolution123 Views