Terex expands in Ohio
Terex Equipment Services (TES) and Crane America Services (CAS), the North American service segment of Terex Material Handling and Port Solutions (MHPS), have opened a new TES service center location in Columbus, Ohio.
The 17,500-square-foot location, which features two full bays, additional space and a secure yard, will service all brands of aerial and industrial crane equipment in the Great Lakes Region.
The new location will be staffed by factory-trained technicians to perform engine repairs, warranty updates, annual inspections, maintenance, and preventative maintenance on aerials and industrial cranes.
For more information, visit terex.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1642 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award354 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention188 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village144 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban132 Views