Terex expands in Ohio
Terex Equipment Services (TES) and Crane America Services (CAS), the North American service segment of Terex Material Handling and Port Solutions (MHPS), have opened a new TES service center location in Columbus, Ohio.
The 17,500-square-foot location, which features two full bays, additional space and a secure yard, will service all brands of aerial and industrial crane equipment in the Great Lakes Region.
The new location will be staffed by factory-trained technicians to perform engine repairs, warranty updates, annual inspections, maintenance, and preventative maintenance on aerials and industrial cranes.
For more information, visit terex.com.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151551 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151034 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1011 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production693 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone409 Views