Terex expands in Ohio
Terex Equipment Services (TES) and Crane America Services (CAS), the North American service segment of Terex Material Handling and Port Solutions (MHPS), have opened a new TES service center location in Columbus, Ohio.
The 17,500-square-foot location, which features two full bays, additional space and a secure yard, will service all brands of aerial and industrial crane equipment in the Great Lakes Region.
The new location will be staffed by factory-trained technicians to perform engine repairs, warranty updates, annual inspections, maintenance, and preventative maintenance on aerials and industrial cranes.
For more information, visit terex.com.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 897 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers278 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning157 Views