Terex Finlay, booth 1047 (Gold Lot)
The Terex Finlay 684 is a compact, easily transportable machine that offers rapid set-up and tear-down times. The screenbox features three large 14-foot by 5-foot, 7-inch inclines screens, as well as quick wedge tensioning, access holes, and a bottom deck hydraulic tensioning system to reduce time required for mesh changes. All four discharge conveyors are adjustable and fold hydraulically for transport. A fourth product ‘oversize plus’ conveyor has a variable tilt and side slew to discharge material for recirculation and stockpiling.
The Terex Finlay J-1170 is a high-performance, primary jaw crusher built around the 1100mm by 700 mm jaw crusher. The jaw chamber is said to provide excellent material reduction and product sizing, and is available with optional hydraulic release.
To see either of these machines, visit booth 1047 at the Gold Lot at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1922 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1166 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania455 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up451 Views
- VIDEO: Excavator water skiing the best way to cool off, get hurt in a mudhole329 Views