Terex Finlay, booth 1047 (Gold Lot)
The Terex Finlay 684 is a compact, easily transportable machine that offers rapid set-up and tear-down times. The screenbox features three large 14-foot by 5-foot, 7-inch inclines screens, as well as quick wedge tensioning, access holes, and a bottom deck hydraulic tensioning system to reduce time required for mesh changes. All four discharge conveyors are adjustable and fold hydraulically for transport. A fourth product ‘oversize plus’ conveyor has a variable tilt and side slew to discharge material for recirculation and stockpiling.
The Terex Finlay J-1170 is a high-performance, primary jaw crusher built around the 1100mm by 700 mm jaw crusher. The jaw chamber is said to provide excellent material reduction and product sizing, and is available with optional hydraulic release.
To see either of these machines, visit booth 1047 at the Gold Lot at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1062 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company484 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources434 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger414 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register335 Views