Terex Finlay, booth 1047 (Gold Lot)
The Terex Finlay 684 is a compact, easily transportable machine that offers rapid set-up and tear-down times. The screenbox features three large 14-foot by 5-foot, 7-inch inclines screens, as well as quick wedge tensioning, access holes, and a bottom deck hydraulic tensioning system to reduce time required for mesh changes. All four discharge conveyors are adjustable and fold hydraulically for transport. A fourth product ‘oversize plus’ conveyor has a variable tilt and side slew to discharge material for recirculation and stockpiling.
The Terex Finlay J-1170 is a high-performance, primary jaw crusher built around the 1100mm by 700 mm jaw crusher. The jaw chamber is said to provide excellent material reduction and product sizing, and is available with optional hydraulic release.
To see either of these machines, visit booth 1047 at the Gold Lot at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Man hit by front-end loader dies in quarry accident1298 Views
- PHOTOS: Rare prehistoric mammoth found at sand and gravel pit1048 Views
- What should be done with this big pile of sand?695 Views
- Watch this: Dredging at Teichert's Hallwood Plant533 Views
- North America sand market to see big growth486 Views