Terex hires road building equipment district manager for Northeast
Terex Roadbuilding has appointed Jim Aslin as the full-line road building equipment district manager for the Northeast.
He has more than 30 years of field service and sales experience, and, for the past five years, he has sold the Terex mixer truck line.
Aslin is now the single-source contact for customers and distributors for all Terex road building equipment lines. He has equipment sales and support responsibilities for the states of New York, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, and Maine. Aslin is also a member of the product development team working on updates to the Terex front discharge mixer truck line.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers293 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission173 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger141 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park139 Views