Terex hosts four-day conference, product introduction in Ireland
Terex Mobile Processing Equipment, based in Omagh, Ireland, recently hosted a four-day conference and new product demonstration in Ireland.
The event attracted more than 300 international dealers and customers from more than 60 countries worldwide.
(For the full press release on the event, click here.)
A packed program of events included a business conference, live product demonstrations featuring 14 different models, a new dealer induction session, an end-user feedback seminar and factory visits to the Terex manufacturing centres of excellence in Omagh and Dungannon.
During the conference, held at the Slieve Russel Hotel in Co. Cavan, guests were introduced to the new Terex Mobile Processing Equipment business structure, business strategy and key focus areas for the coming year.
Product development projects were outlined and the product implications relative to Tier 4 engine regulations were highlighted.
The product demonstration was located at Clarke’s Quarry in Lisnaskea, Northern Ireland where Nigel Irvine, Sales & Marketing Director, introduced several new equipment layout.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve521 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry256 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky214 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views