Terex hosts four-day conference, product introduction in Ireland
Terex Mobile Processing Equipment, based in Omagh, Ireland, recently hosted a four-day conference and new product demonstration in Ireland.
The event attracted more than 300 international dealers and customers from more than 60 countries worldwide.
(For the full press release on the event, click here.)
A packed program of events included a business conference, live product demonstrations featuring 14 different models, a new dealer induction session, an end-user feedback seminar and factory visits to the Terex manufacturing centres of excellence in Omagh and Dungannon.
During the conference, held at the Slieve Russel Hotel in Co. Cavan, guests were introduced to the new Terex Mobile Processing Equipment business structure, business strategy and key focus areas for the coming year.
Product development projects were outlined and the product implications relative to Tier 4 engine regulations were highlighted.
The product demonstration was located at Clarke’s Quarry in Lisnaskea, Northern Ireland where Nigel Irvine, Sales & Marketing Director, introduced several new equipment layout.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)279 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee233 Views