Terex makes senior executive changes
Terex announced several senior executive changes today.
Thomas Riordan, president and chief operating officer, will resign from Terex effective Jan. 31. The company said they do not intend to fill Riordan’s position in the near term, and Ronald DeFeo, chairman and chief executive officer upon Riordan’s departure, will assume his current responsibilities.
Kevin Bradley was named president of Terex Cranes and will report to DeFeo effective immediately. Bradley has served as president of Terex Financial Services since he joined Terex in 2005.
Bradley takes on his new role as Richard Nichols, former president of Terex Cranes, leaves Terex to pursue other opportunities at the beginning of February.
Ramon Oliu has been appointed to the position of president of Terex Financial Services, assuming the role formerly held by Bradley. Oliu joined TFS in 2007 as the business development leader.
Terex will soon announce the newly created position of senior vice president of Terex Business System. The company is in the final stages of selecting from internal candidates for this role, which will be responsible for developing and implementing the Terex Business System and accelerating the enterprise-wide transformation of Terex into a world-class, customer-focused operating company.
Terex operates in aerial work platforms, construction, cranes, and materials processing. For more information, visit terex.com.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger333 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)311 Views