Terex makes senior executive changes
Terex announced several senior executive changes today.
Thomas Riordan, president and chief operating officer, will resign from Terex effective Jan. 31. The company said they do not intend to fill Riordan’s position in the near term, and Ronald DeFeo, chairman and chief executive officer upon Riordan’s departure, will assume his current responsibilities.
Kevin Bradley was named president of Terex Cranes and will report to DeFeo effective immediately. Bradley has served as president of Terex Financial Services since he joined Terex in 2005.
Bradley takes on his new role as Richard Nichols, former president of Terex Cranes, leaves Terex to pursue other opportunities at the beginning of February.
Ramon Oliu has been appointed to the position of president of Terex Financial Services, assuming the role formerly held by Bradley. Oliu joined TFS in 2007 as the business development leader.
Terex will soon announce the newly created position of senior vice president of Terex Business System. The company is in the final stages of selecting from internal candidates for this role, which will be responsible for developing and implementing the Terex Business System and accelerating the enterprise-wide transformation of Terex into a world-class, customer-focused operating company.
Terex operates in aerial work platforms, construction, cranes, and materials processing. For more information, visit terex.com.
From our partners
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources441 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities373 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register368 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs359 Views