Terex Minerals Processing Systems, booth 1047 (Gold Lot)
Terex Mineral Processing Systems will showcase its new Terex Cedarapids CRJ3750 plant, which combines a large 37-inch x 50-inch JS Series jaw crusher with a high stroke, 52-inch x 20-foot vibrating grizzly feeder resulting in a high production portable crushing machine.
The unit features a new hopper design to handle severe primary crushing applications.
The mobile plant is said to be easy to operate and maintain and offers new levels of reliability and convenience.
To see this product on display, visit booth 1047 at the Gold Lot at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151081 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1038 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production747 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015654 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success577 Views