Terex Minerals Processing Systems, booth 1047 (Gold Lot)
Terex Mineral Processing Systems will showcase its new Terex Cedarapids CRJ3750 plant, which combines a large 37-inch x 50-inch JS Series jaw crusher with a high stroke, 52-inch x 20-foot vibrating grizzly feeder resulting in a high production portable crushing machine.
The unit features a new hopper design to handle severe primary crushing applications.
The mobile plant is said to be easy to operate and maintain and offers new levels of reliability and convenience.
To see this product on display, visit booth 1047 at the Gold Lot at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry612 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction521 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way398 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company386 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter376 Views