Terex names new district manager for Great Lakes
Terex Roadbuilding named Agustin “Gus” Luis, Jr., as the company’s new district manager in the Great Lakes region.
Luis will be responsible for sales, training and dealer development in Indiana, Illinois, Ohio and Michigan. With the addition of Luis, Terex divided the large Great Lakes territory into two smaller territorie, improving sales and service.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1958 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC749 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania527 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up459 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant321 Views