Terex offers special lease options for Gen 9 articulated trucks
Terex Construction is now offering new lease options for its TA300 and TA400 models of Generation 9 articulated trucks.
The new truck lease program, which will run until March 31, 2013, in North America, will offer what Terex says are low monthly payments without money down, with the option to refinance at the end of the initial lease period or lease a new Terex Articulated Truck.
For full details on terms and conditions of the truck lease program call 888-90-TEREX.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs716 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries283 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity223 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law219 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs194 Views