Terex offers special lease options for Gen 9 articulated trucks
Terex Construction is now offering new lease options for its TA300 and TA400 models of Generation 9 articulated trucks.
The new truck lease program, which will run until March 31, 2013, in North America, will offer what Terex says are low monthly payments without money down, with the option to refinance at the end of the initial lease period or lease a new Terex Articulated Truck.
For full details on terms and conditions of the truck lease program call 888-90-TEREX.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest374 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training331 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?321 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company312 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations296 Views