Terex offers special lease options for Gen 9 articulated trucks
Terex Construction is now offering new lease options for its TA300 and TA400 models of Generation 9 articulated trucks.
The new truck lease program, which will run until March 31, 2013, in North America, will offer what Terex says are low monthly payments without money down, with the option to refinance at the end of the initial lease period or lease a new Terex Articulated Truck.
For full details on terms and conditions of the truck lease program call 888-90-TEREX.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world277 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention199 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior193 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village148 Views