Terex offers special lease options for Gen 9 articulated trucks
Terex Construction is now offering new lease options for its TA300 and TA400 models of Generation 9 articulated trucks.
The new truck lease program, which will run until March 31, 2013, in North America, will offer what Terex says are low monthly payments without money down, with the option to refinance at the end of the initial lease period or lease a new Terex Articulated Truck.
For full details on terms and conditions of the truck lease program call 888-90-TEREX.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill429 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers414 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg320 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award181 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views