Terex offers special lease options for Gen 9 articulated trucks
Terex Construction is now offering new lease options for its TA300 and TA400 models of Generation 9 articulated trucks.
The new truck lease program, which will run until March 31, 2013, in North America, will offer what Terex says are low monthly payments without money down, with the option to refinance at the end of the initial lease period or lease a new Terex Articulated Truck.
For full details on terms and conditions of the truck lease program call 888-90-TEREX.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone620 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle427 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew182 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers131 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines111 Views