Terex Pegson and Powerscreen join forces
Terex Corp. announced details of a strategic initiative to create one of the world’s largest suppliers of mobile crushing and screening equipment solutions by uniting its Terex Pegson and Powerscreen products and services under one name – Powerscreen.
The move by U.S. owner Terex Corp., the latest in a series of initiatives designed to better serve its customers and bolster continued growth, follows a review of its operations and means that all products and services bearing the Terex Pegson name and image will now carry the Powerscreen brand. Crushers will also be instantly recognized by their new coating in ‘Powerscreen green.’
Pat Brian, Powerscreen global sales director, said: “This new branding strategy accurately reflects our business and our people — unified, progressive, dynamic, and fired-up. It also forms the basis of a key strategic plan designed to deliver the best for our customers, dealers, and staff.”
As an additional initiative, the Pegson name will be used on product descriptions. For example, the XH250 Impactor Crusher will now be known as the Powerscreen Pegson XH250 Impactor Crusher.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry601 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction451 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter302 Views