Terex Pegson and Powerscreen join forces
Terex Corp. announced details of a strategic initiative to create one of the world’s largest suppliers of mobile crushing and screening equipment solutions by uniting its Terex Pegson and Powerscreen products and services under one name – Powerscreen.
The move by U.S. owner Terex Corp., the latest in a series of initiatives designed to better serve its customers and bolster continued growth, follows a review of its operations and means that all products and services bearing the Terex Pegson name and image will now carry the Powerscreen brand. Crushers will also be instantly recognized by their new coating in ‘Powerscreen green.’
Pat Brian, Powerscreen global sales director, said: “This new branding strategy accurately reflects our business and our people — unified, progressive, dynamic, and fired-up. It also forms the basis of a key strategic plan designed to deliver the best for our customers, dealers, and staff.”
As an additional initiative, the Pegson name will be used on product descriptions. For example, the XH250 Impactor Crusher will now be known as the Powerscreen Pegson XH250 Impactor Crusher.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1061 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April609 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts403 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry350 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration336 Views