Terex Pegson and Powerscreen join forces
Terex Corp. announced details of a strategic initiative to create one of the world’s largest suppliers of mobile crushing and screening equipment solutions by uniting its Terex Pegson and Powerscreen products and services under one name – Powerscreen.
The move by U.S. owner Terex Corp., the latest in a series of initiatives designed to better serve its customers and bolster continued growth, follows a review of its operations and means that all products and services bearing the Terex Pegson name and image will now carry the Powerscreen brand. Crushers will also be instantly recognized by their new coating in ‘Powerscreen green.’
Pat Brian, Powerscreen global sales director, said: “This new branding strategy accurately reflects our business and our people — unified, progressive, dynamic, and fired-up. It also forms the basis of a key strategic plan designed to deliver the best for our customers, dealers, and staff.”
As an additional initiative, the Pegson name will be used on product descriptions. For example, the XH250 Impactor Crusher will now be known as the Powerscreen Pegson XH250 Impactor Crusher.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park155 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views