Terex Pegson and Powerscreen join forces
Terex Corp. announced details of a strategic initiative to create one of the world’s largest suppliers of mobile crushing and screening equipment solutions by uniting its Terex Pegson and Powerscreen products and services under one name – Powerscreen.
The move by U.S. owner Terex Corp., the latest in a series of initiatives designed to better serve its customers and bolster continued growth, follows a review of its operations and means that all products and services bearing the Terex Pegson name and image will now carry the Powerscreen brand. Crushers will also be instantly recognized by their new coating in ‘Powerscreen green.’
Pat Brian, Powerscreen global sales director, said: “This new branding strategy accurately reflects our business and our people — unified, progressive, dynamic, and fired-up. It also forms the basis of a key strategic plan designed to deliver the best for our customers, dealers, and staff.”
As an additional initiative, the Pegson name will be used on product descriptions. For example, the XH250 Impactor Crusher will now be known as the Powerscreen Pegson XH250 Impactor Crusher.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger455 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources444 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities402 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company381 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views