Terex Pegson and Powerscreen join forces
Terex Corp. announced details of a strategic initiative to create one of the world’s largest suppliers of mobile crushing and screening equipment solutions by uniting its Terex Pegson and Powerscreen products and services under one name – Powerscreen.
The move by U.S. owner Terex Corp., the latest in a series of initiatives designed to better serve its customers and bolster continued growth, follows a review of its operations and means that all products and services bearing the Terex Pegson name and image will now carry the Powerscreen brand. Crushers will also be instantly recognized by their new coating in ‘Powerscreen green.’
Pat Brian, Powerscreen global sales director, said: “This new branding strategy accurately reflects our business and our people — unified, progressive, dynamic, and fired-up. It also forms the basis of a key strategic plan designed to deliver the best for our customers, dealers, and staff.”
As an additional initiative, the Pegson name will be used on product descriptions. For example, the XH250 Impactor Crusher will now be known as the Powerscreen Pegson XH250 Impactor Crusher.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1029 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana995 Views
- U.S. District Court agrees to expedite NSSGA's lawsuit against MSHA over POV rule378 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee297 Views
- Dolese Bros. open quarry after more than $20 million in upgrades215 Views