Terex: Plug-and-play crusher modules
Terex says its new MC1000 cone crusher is the first module built in its Modular Product Line. The line consists of several pre-designed static and semi-static crushing and screening “plug-and-play” modules that can be used to build plants to suit individual needs.
The MC1000 series cone module handles an all-in feed for continuous crushing. Its 40-inch cone has unrestricted feed opening and a full range of configurations for short and long throw. The all roller bearing design improves crushing efficiency. Additional features include the hydraulically adjustable closed-side setting, easy manganese changes, and a weather-protected control panel with user-friendly controls. Modules bolt together on site with little wiring and are designed to fit and work together interchangeably.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person498 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger377 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks360 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)339 Views