Terex: Plug-and-play crusher modules
Terex says its new MC1000 cone crusher is the first module built in its Modular Product Line. The line consists of several pre-designed static and semi-static crushing and screening “plug-and-play” modules that can be used to build plants to suit individual needs.
The MC1000 series cone module handles an all-in feed for continuous crushing. Its 40-inch cone has unrestricted feed opening and a full range of configurations for short and long throw. The all roller bearing design improves crushing efficiency. Additional features include the hydraulically adjustable closed-side setting, easy manganese changes, and a weather-protected control panel with user-friendly controls. Modules bolt together on site with little wiring and are designed to fit and work together interchangeably.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining advanced materials technology, with skillful design focusing on…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry630 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction515 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way424 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter401 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company388 Views