Terex: Plug-and-play crusher modules
Terex says its new MC1000 cone crusher is the first module built in its Modular Product Line. The line consists of several pre-designed static and semi-static crushing and screening “plug-and-play” modules that can be used to build plants to suit individual needs.
The MC1000 series cone module handles an all-in feed for continuous crushing. Its 40-inch cone has unrestricted feed opening and a full range of configurations for short and long throw. The all roller bearing design improves crushing efficiency. Additional features include the hydraulically adjustable closed-side setting, easy manganese changes, and a weather-protected control panel with user-friendly controls. Modules bolt together on site with little wiring and are designed to fit and work together interchangeably.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1632 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award345 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world185 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention184 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban130 Views