Terex: Plug-and-play crusher modules
Terex says its new MC1000 cone crusher is the first module built in its Modular Product Line. The line consists of several pre-designed static and semi-static crushing and screening “plug-and-play” modules that can be used to build plants to suit individual needs.
The MC1000 series cone module handles an all-in feed for continuous crushing. Its 40-inch cone has unrestricted feed opening and a full range of configurations for short and long throw. The all roller bearing design improves crushing efficiency. Additional features include the hydraulically adjustable closed-side setting, easy manganese changes, and a weather-protected control panel with user-friendly controls. Modules bolt together on site with little wiring and are designed to fit and work together interchangeably.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Articles
Manufacturer news: McLanahan hosts first Frac Sand Processing School in Wisconsin; The Volvo Group sponsors Ocean Summit on Marine Debris; CEMA publishes 7th Edition Belt Conveyors for Bulk Materials; Superior Industries acquires Clemro Western Ltd.; Metso launches new global website; Xylem launches new online interactive dewatering platform; Eriez offers 5-Star Service Program; JCB Finance enters partnership with Bank of the West
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger145 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park144 Views