Terex: Plug-and-play crusher modules
Terex says its new MC1000 cone crusher is the first module built in its Modular Product Line. The line consists of several pre-designed static and semi-static crushing and screening “plug-and-play” modules that can be used to build plants to suit individual needs.
The MC1000 series cone module handles an all-in feed for continuous crushing. Its 40-inch cone has unrestricted feed opening and a full range of configurations for short and long throw. The all roller bearing design improves crushing efficiency. Additional features include the hydraulically adjustable closed-side setting, easy manganese changes, and a weather-protected control panel with user-friendly controls. Modules bolt together on site with little wiring and are designed to fit and work together interchangeably.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers…
MORE FROM Articles
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February374 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car184 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole134 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views