Terex Powerscreen, booth 1047 (Gold Lot)
Terex Powerscreen will introduce its Premiertrak 300 HA Hydrostatic VGF jaw crusher. The new hydrostratic drive system allows it to reverse and unblock or continuously run in reverse for asphalt applications. It is designed to run at low engine RPM for fuel efficiency and quiet operation in urban environments.
Powerscreen will also highlight its Trakpactor 320SR horizontal impact crusher. The mid-sized horizontal impact crusher offers consistency and reduction capabilities for the quarrying and recycling industries. The full-efficient, track-mounted plant offers quick set-up with up to 352 tons per hour of production.
Finally, the company will display its Warrior 2100 heavy-duty screen, which includes its triple-shaft technology and a 16-foot by 5-foot screen box.
To see any of these products, visit booth 1047 at the Gold Lot at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger452 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources441 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities397 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register368 Views
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs366 Views