Terex Powerscreen, booth 1047 (Gold Lot)
Terex Powerscreen will introduce its Premiertrak 300 HA Hydrostatic VGF jaw crusher. The new hydrostratic drive system allows it to reverse and unblock or continuously run in reverse for asphalt applications. It is designed to run at low engine RPM for fuel efficiency and quiet operation in urban environments.
Powerscreen will also highlight its Trakpactor 320SR horizontal impact crusher. The mid-sized horizontal impact crusher offers consistency and reduction capabilities for the quarrying and recycling industries. The full-efficient, track-mounted plant offers quick set-up with up to 352 tons per hour of production.
Finally, the company will display its Warrior 2100 heavy-duty screen, which includes its triple-shaft technology and a 16-foot by 5-foot screen box.
To see any of these products, visit booth 1047 at the Gold Lot at ConExpo-Con/Agg.
MORE FROM Equipment
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill432 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers419 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg333 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products203 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views