Terex presents AEM with ‘I Make America’ fingerprint painting (PHOTOS, VIDEO)
During the show, Terex invited attendees to stop by the company’s exhibit at the Gold Lot to add their fingerprints and signature to a work of art designed to raise awareness and funds for the initiative.
After the show, FingerSmear Artist Kelly Sullivan included some finishing touches to the masterpiece before the manufacturer presented it to AEM.
To see a time-lapse of the creation of the painting, watch the included video.
The artwork displays several types of transportation in America, and more than 1,300 show attendees contributed to the piece.
“What better metaphor to show how vital everyone’s role is in building America’s infrastructure than to create a work of art that includes the imprint of more than a thousand participants,” Terex Chairman and CEO Ron DeFeo said. “We are proud to donate this to AEM and the I Make America campaign.”
AEM plans to display the painting at several venues in the coming weeks.
To see more of the painting, check out the photos below.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 886 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life486 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers262 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning153 Views