Terex sells large wheel loader line to Atlas Maschinen
Terex has sold all intellectual properties of its large wheel loader line to Atlas Maschinen, a German manufacturer, according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World.
Prices have not been disclosed.
The deal includes the TL160, TL210, TL260 and TL310 loaders. Atlas Maschinen has said it will to manufacture of the machines under the existing Terex brand and under its Kaelble/Atlas brand, adding that Terex dealers will continue to sell the machines “unless other arrangements were made.”
Terex hasn’t manufactured the loaders since April 2013.
Atlas will begin producing the loaders at its Ganderkesee, Germany, plant in the last quarter of 2013.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction’s extensive range of rock tools are world renowned for combining…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher525 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks362 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing153 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views