Terex sells large wheel loader line to Atlas Maschinen
Terex has sold all intellectual properties of its large wheel loader line to Atlas Maschinen, a German manufacturer, according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World.
Prices have not been disclosed.
The deal includes the TL160, TL210, TL260 and TL310 loaders. Atlas Maschinen has said it will to manufacture of the machines under the existing Terex brand and under its Kaelble/Atlas brand, adding that Terex dealers will continue to sell the machines “unless other arrangements were made.”
Terex hasn’t manufactured the loaders since April 2013.
Atlas will begin producing the loaders at its Ganderkesee, Germany, plant in the last quarter of 2013.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs599 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity349 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views
- Drill rig operator freed after machine nearly rolls off cliff in Australia quarry (VIDEO)183 Views