Terex sells large wheel loader line to Atlas Maschinen
Terex has sold all intellectual properties of its large wheel loader line to Atlas Maschinen, a German manufacturer, according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World.
Prices have not been disclosed.
The deal includes the TL160, TL210, TL260 and TL310 loaders. Atlas Maschinen has said it will to manufacture of the machines under the existing Terex brand and under its Kaelble/Atlas brand, adding that Terex dealers will continue to sell the machines “unless other arrangements were made.”
Terex hasn’t manufactured the loaders since April 2013.
Atlas will begin producing the loaders at its Ganderkesee, Germany, plant in the last quarter of 2013.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success625 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies479 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned473 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting460 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone245 Views