Terex sells large wheel loader line to Atlas Maschinen
Terex has sold all intellectual properties of its large wheel loader line to Atlas Maschinen, a German manufacturer, according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World.
Prices have not been disclosed.
The deal includes the TL160, TL210, TL260 and TL310 loaders. Atlas Maschinen has said it will to manufacture of the machines under the existing Terex brand and under its Kaelble/Atlas brand, adding that Terex dealers will continue to sell the machines “unless other arrangements were made.”
Terex hasn’t manufactured the loaders since April 2013.
Atlas will begin producing the loaders at its Ganderkesee, Germany, plant in the last quarter of 2013.
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Check out this drone footage of the Atlanta quarry where 'The Walking Dead' was filmed (VIDEO)394 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars336 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)289 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees271 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter204 Views