Terex Utilities appoints VP of sales and marketing
Terex Utilities has appointed Jim Lohan as the company’s vice president of sales and marketing.
Lohan will have overall responsibility for the sales and marketing teams, as well as supporting functions.
Before joining Terex, Lohan was a director of sales at The Toro Company and also held positions at Honeywell and General Electric. Lohan has an MBA in finance from Washington State University and a Bachelors of Arts degree in business administration from Coe College.
Lohan will be based at the Terex Utilities facilities in Watertown, South Dakota.
For more information about Terex Utilities, visit terexutilities.com.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher506 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident351 Views
- Don't drink and drive...that includes your wheel loader!183 Views
- Eliminate the fat and increase profits through lean processing182 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution180 Views