Terex Utilities appoints VP of sales and marketing
Terex Utilities has appointed Jim Lohan as the company’s vice president of sales and marketing.
Lohan will have overall responsibility for the sales and marketing teams, as well as supporting functions.
Before joining Terex, Lohan was a director of sales at The Toro Company and also held positions at Honeywell and General Electric. Lohan has an MBA in finance from Washington State University and a Bachelors of Arts degree in business administration from Coe College.
Lohan will be based at the Terex Utilities facilities in Watertown, South Dakota.
For more information about Terex Utilities, visit terexutilities.com.
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151100 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production755 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success604 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting429 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views