Terex Utilities appoints VP of sales and marketing
Terex Utilities has appointed Jim Lohan as the company’s vice president of sales and marketing.
Lohan will have overall responsibility for the sales and marketing teams, as well as supporting functions.
Before joining Terex, Lohan was a director of sales at The Toro Company and also held positions at Honeywell and General Electric. Lohan has an MBA in finance from Washington State University and a Bachelors of Arts degree in business administration from Coe College.
Lohan will be based at the Terex Utilities facilities in Watertown, South Dakota.
For more information about Terex Utilities, visit terexutilities.com.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1117 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1031 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program479 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents239 Views