Terry Arden appointed new CEO at LMI
LMI Technologies, Inc. (LMI) has appointed Terry Arden as the company’s new Chief Executive Officer (CEO). Before joining the company, Arden built a machine vision software company that he sold to LMI. Since joining LMI seven years ago, Arden has served as Chief Technical Officer (CTO) of the company. At LMI, Arden successfully built an R&D development team that created many of the company’s successful products. During this time, Arden has also been a key contributor to LMI’s management team.
Arden replaces Len Metcalfe, a founder of LMI Technologies and former CEO. Metcalfe continues to serve as Chairman of the Board and remains the largest shareholder, staying actively involved in the industry and success of LMI.
From our partners
Developing a solid relationship with Demolition Technologies Specialized Services enables Crushing Tigers and Sandvik Construction to impact the demolition and…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry600 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction451 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter295 Views