Terry Arden appointed new CEO at LMI
LMI Technologies, Inc. (LMI) has appointed Terry Arden as the company’s new Chief Executive Officer (CEO). Before joining the company, Arden built a machine vision software company that he sold to LMI. Since joining LMI seven years ago, Arden has served as Chief Technical Officer (CTO) of the company. At LMI, Arden successfully built an R&D development team that created many of the company’s successful products. During this time, Arden has also been a key contributor to LMI’s management team.
Arden replaces Len Metcalfe, a founder of LMI Technologies and former CEO. Metcalfe continues to serve as Chairman of the Board and remains the largest shareholder, staying actively involved in the industry and success of LMI.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)347 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world305 Views
- Historical aggregate landmark disappears into Lake Superior195 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village148 Views
- Aggregate production up 7 percent in 2014130 Views