Terry Arden appointed new CEO at LMI
LMI Technologies, Inc. (LMI) has appointed Terry Arden as the company’s new Chief Executive Officer (CEO). Before joining the company, Arden built a machine vision software company that he sold to LMI. Since joining LMI seven years ago, Arden has served as Chief Technical Officer (CTO) of the company. At LMI, Arden successfully built an R&D development team that created many of the company’s successful products. During this time, Arden has also been a key contributor to LMI’s management team.
Arden replaces Len Metcalfe, a founder of LMI Technologies and former CEO. Metcalfe continues to serve as Chairman of the Board and remains the largest shareholder, staying actively involved in the industry and success of LMI.
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success630 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned506 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies497 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting460 Views
- LafargeHolcim is considering selling Lafarge India280 Views