Terry Arden appointed new CEO at LMI
LMI Technologies, Inc. (LMI) has appointed Terry Arden as the company’s new Chief Executive Officer (CEO). Before joining the company, Arden built a machine vision software company that he sold to LMI. Since joining LMI seven years ago, Arden has served as Chief Technical Officer (CTO) of the company. At LMI, Arden successfully built an R&D development team that created many of the company’s successful products. During this time, Arden has also been a key contributor to LMI’s management team.
Arden replaces Len Metcalfe, a founder of LMI Technologies and former CEO. Metcalfe continues to serve as Chairman of the Board and remains the largest shareholder, staying actively involved in the industry and success of LMI.
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggbeat Online
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections460 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company333 Views
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility330 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?312 Views