Terry Eller joins Granite Construction as deputy general counsel
Terry K. Eller has joined Granite Construction Incorporated as deputy general counsel, effective April 26. She will report to Michael Futch, vice president and general counsel.
In her role, Eller is responsible for the general management of Granite’s Legal department and will participate in securities, corporate and board governance matters.
Eller formerly was international legal counsel and principal at 5 RMK, a consulting firm for the engineering, construction and environmental industries, headquartered in Boise, Idaho. From 2002 to 2008, Eller served as vice president of investor relations and vice president of international law at Washington Group International, a publicly traded engineering and construction company. Eller has served in a variety of legal roles for such companies as J.R. Simplot Company, Morrison Knudsen Corporation, and MK Gold Company.
“Terry brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to this position,” said William G. Dorey, president and CEO of Granite. “Her background in the engineering and construction industry will be an asset to the Company. We are pleased to have her join our team.”
Eller graduated from the University of Wisconsin in 1976 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Anthropology and received her J.D. from the University of Idaho’s College of Law in 1984 where she also served as editor-in-chief of the Idaho Law Review.
From our partners
Sandvik Construction launches the newly developed CH540 cone crusher - the latest crusher in a market-leading series. The all new…
MORE FROM Manufacturers News
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1159 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1035 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program584 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas351 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views