The Amulet Hydraulic Tilt Bucket
In providing their customers with the most innovative attachments on the market, Amulet Manufacturing Company is proud to announce; The Amulet Hydraulic Tilt Bucket.
The Amulet Tilt Bucket is fast becoming standard equipment for many excavator operators who have been waiting for a full feature tilt bucket. Amulet™s unique design provides the operator the ultimate shaping, ditching and excavating attachment.
* Buckets tilt 45 degrees each way, a full 90 degree range of tilt
* Twin heavy-duty, guarded, double-acting hydraulic cylinders
* Induction hardened pivot pins and bushings that minimize wear
* Bolt on edges are available, increasing bucket life.
* Sizes to fit from 9,000 lb. to 100,000 lb. base machines
*Deep bucket profiles for large material capacity
*Tapered sides allow for easy release of material
From our partners
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest376 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training331 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?329 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company314 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations296 Views