The Amulet Hydraulic Tilt Bucket
In providing their customers with the most innovative attachments on the market, Amulet Manufacturing Company is proud to announce; The Amulet Hydraulic Tilt Bucket.
The Amulet Tilt Bucket is fast becoming standard equipment for many excavator operators who have been waiting for a full feature tilt bucket. Amulet™s unique design provides the operator the ultimate shaping, ditching and excavating attachment.
* Buckets tilt 45 degrees each way, a full 90 degree range of tilt
* Twin heavy-duty, guarded, double-acting hydraulic cylinders
* Induction hardened pivot pins and bushings that minimize wear
* Bolt on edges are available, increasing bucket life.
* Sizes to fit from 9,000 lb. to 100,000 lb. base machines
*Deep bucket profiles for large material capacity
*Tapered sides allow for easy release of material
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
Manufacturer news: Hlavinka Equipment opens Texas Hlavinda JCB division; Terex Washing Systems appoints new global sales director; Skelly and Loy promotes Aungst to VP of AMS; Luff Industries adds Riddell as territory manager; Caterpillar opens first Data Innovation Lab; Yokohama Tire Corp. will help build eco-friendly playground
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry321 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views