The Amulet Hydraulic Tilt Bucket
In providing their customers with the most innovative attachments on the market, Amulet Manufacturing Company is proud to announce; The Amulet Hydraulic Tilt Bucket.
The Amulet Tilt Bucket is fast becoming standard equipment for many excavator operators who have been waiting for a full feature tilt bucket. Amulet™s unique design provides the operator the ultimate shaping, ditching and excavating attachment.
* Buckets tilt 45 degrees each way, a full 90 degree range of tilt
* Twin heavy-duty, guarded, double-acting hydraulic cylinders
* Induction hardened pivot pins and bushings that minimize wear
* Bolt on edges are available, increasing bucket life.
* Sizes to fit from 9,000 lb. to 100,000 lb. base machines
*Deep bucket profiles for large material capacity
*Tapered sides allow for easy release of material
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface top hammer drill rigs all feature a revolving…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person541 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger393 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)343 Views
- Lafarge, Holcim announce job cuts ahead of merger238 Views