The Amulet Hydraulic Tilt Bucket
In providing their customers with the most innovative attachments on the market, Amulet Manufacturing Company is proud to announce; The Amulet Hydraulic Tilt Bucket.
The Amulet Tilt Bucket is fast becoming standard equipment for many excavator operators who have been waiting for a full feature tilt bucket. Amulet™s unique design provides the operator the ultimate shaping, ditching and excavating attachment.
* Buckets tilt 45 degrees each way, a full 90 degree range of tilt
* Twin heavy-duty, guarded, double-acting hydraulic cylinders
* Induction hardened pivot pins and bushings that minimize wear
* Bolt on edges are available, increasing bucket life.
* Sizes to fit from 9,000 lb. to 100,000 lb. base machines
*Deep bucket profiles for large material capacity
*Tapered sides allow for easy release of material
From our partners
The new Sandvik Ranger surface drill rig offers renowned drilling efficiency with up to 20% lower fuel consumption
Known to many by their former name, Ranger, Sandvik’s DX series surface…
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry744 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets526 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either275 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year242 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views