The C145 is one of the largest models of the13 that are available in Metso’s C Series of jaw crushers. Depending on the closed side setting, the sturdy C145 can reach capacities well over 1000 tph. Like all C Series jaw crushers, the C145 has a large eccentric throw coupled with a steep toggle plate angle that magnifies the effective stroke at crusher discharge. The large stroke, combined with the right speed, flywheel inertia and high crusher power result in truly high crushing performance.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year439 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries327 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs194 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding166 Views
- Topcon debuts the Falcon 8, a rotary wing drone for mass data collection117 Views