The C145 is one of the largest models of the13 that are available in Metso’s C Series of jaw crushers. Depending on the closed side setting, the sturdy C145 can reach capacities well over 1000 tph. Like all C Series jaw crushers, the C145 has a large eccentric throw coupled with a steep toggle plate angle that magnifies the effective stroke at crusher discharge. The large stroke, combined with the right speed, flywheel inertia and high crusher power result in truly high crushing performance.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151626 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151066 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1029 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production728 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success523 Views