The C145 is one of the largest models of the13 that are available in Metso’s C Series of jaw crushers. Depending on the closed side setting, the sturdy C145 can reach capacities well over 1000 tph. Like all C Series jaw crushers, the C145 has a large eccentric throw coupled with a steep toggle plate angle that magnifies the effective stroke at crusher discharge. The large stroke, combined with the right speed, flywheel inertia and high crusher power result in truly high crushing performance.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations257 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show256 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers242 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000166 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs156 Views