The C145 is one of the largest models of the13 that are available in Metso’s C Series of jaw crushers. Depending on the closed side setting, the sturdy C145 can reach capacities well over 1000 tph. Like all C Series jaw crushers, the C145 has a large eccentric throw coupled with a steep toggle plate angle that magnifies the effective stroke at crusher discharge. The large stroke, combined with the right speed, flywheel inertia and high crusher power result in truly high crushing performance.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views