The C145 is one of the largest models of the13 that are available in Metso’s C Series of jaw crushers. Depending on the closed side setting, the sturdy C145 can reach capacities well over 1000 tph. Like all C Series jaw crushers, the C145 has a large eccentric throw coupled with a steep toggle plate angle that magnifies the effective stroke at crusher discharge. The large stroke, combined with the right speed, flywheel inertia and high crusher power result in truly high crushing performance.
MORE FROM Aggregates Zone
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga578 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029385 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board326 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance317 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments286 Views